How Much Does A Band Director Make Per Year? Average Band Director Salary
The salary of a band director may range from $32,000-$40,800. Their job responsibility includes conducting musical programs in educational institutions like schools, colleges, and other similar organizations. They guide the students of the educational institutions in conducting musical programs and ensure that proper rehearsals are carried out before the final performance. They help the interested students gain more musical knowledge and develop their musical interest. Most of them may possess a degree certification in music.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary