How Do I Unlock My Ipod?
Although earlier iPod’s did not provide this facility, the newer models such as iPod Nano, Full-size iPod and iPod 5th Generation allows a 4-digit code that only the user may know when he or she needs to use the device. In order to unlock, you can connect the iPod to the computer and disconnect. However, that is not a permanent solution, and you may not have a computer every time you want to listen to music. However, you can ‘restore factory settings’, which will delete all songs. However, a back of your collection on iTunes will save you from hassle.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California