How Do I Take My Number Off AIM?
In order to take your number off AIM, you will need to sign in first. Go to the ‘Buddy List’ and click ‘Edit’. You then have to change the ‘settings’ for ‘mobile’. You will find a checkbox ticked for “Turn IM Forwarding On”. After that you can also delete “Registered Mobile Devices”. This will let your friends see “mobile” against your name. Without doing this you would have appeared “offline” to your friends. This is helpful for people who may have mistakenly put on Mobile Forwarding.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California