How Did Charlie Parker Die?
Charlie Parker died because of chronic pneumonia and excessive internal bleeding. He was 34 years old at the time of his death. However, Parker had been addicted to heroin and morphine since he met a road accident in his teenage. Charlie was in one of the suites at the Hotel Stanhope owned by his friend Nica de Koenigswarter and was watching the ‘Tommy Dorsey Show’ on television set at that time. Ultimately it was his addiction to drugs that caused his death.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California