How Can I Stop My Neighbor from Using My Wireless Connection?
Since wireless connections provide facility over a considerable area, your network may be accessible for your neighbors, especially if you do not have wireless network security on. If you feel they can begin to depend on your wireless connection without paying, make sure that your network security is protected. If the network security is off, it becomes very easy to copy the connection number which is rightfully associated with the wireless network. Network security does not allow others to copy that number.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California