Housekeeper Job Description
With the state of today’s economy, the job of housekeeping has become considerably more pleasant and profitable than it once was. The most basic duty of a housekeeper is cleaning. Housekeepers need to sweep floors, vacuum carpets, dust shelves, remove stains, clean bathrooms, and wash dishes. Some housekeepers also perform the role of cook for the house’s inhabitants, as well as other roles such as cleaning laundry, taking care of pets, and even companionship. The requirements for becoming a housekeeper or very low, but will usually be listed in individual housekeeper job descriptions when you apply for a position. In most cases, you only need a high school diploma and perhaps experience in the field as well.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary