Honda Civic Plug-in Hybrid Rumors
Honda has been rumored to be thinking about producing a Honda Civic plug-in hybrid to better compete with the Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid that is rumored to be launching in 2010. Toyota has, oddly enough, asserted that there is a limited market for plug-in hybrids, and this may be part of Honda's decision to not yet announce one. However, it does seem highly likely that Honda will eventually have to match this feature to better compete with Toyota, and also the GM Volt. For now, however, nothing has been announced.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California