Hockey Referee Salary 2011
A hockey referee’s job is a highly-paid occupation in the US, offering salaries that match some of the best in the sports industry. A hockey referee draws an average sum of $150,000 in 2011. The 82-game NHL season is usually held from October to April. The referees are expected to be thorough with the rules of Ice hockey. It is a team sport played on ice in which skaters use sticks to direct a puck into the rival team’s goal. The referees always have a tough job on hand with the players moving at around 20 to 30 miles an hour. Gold medals in all the Olympics held so far has been won by the US or Canada.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary