High School Math Teacher Job Description
If you enjoy teaching and have a keen interest in mathematics, then what better career is there than a high school math teacher? A high school math teacher job description specifies working hours between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM and focuses upon the primary duty of educating students in various mathematical subjects. A high school math teacher is also expected to draw curriculums and still alive for their classes, follow proper teaching methodology, provide additional tutoring and afterschool help opportunities, composed tests, quizzes, and exams, correct papers, calculate grades, run the school math team, and write letters of recommendation for student college applications. To become a high school math teacher you must either have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mathematics or in teaching.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary