High School Librarian Job Description
If you love books and enjoy working with children, then a job as a high school librarian could be just what you are looking for. In the majority of high school librarian job descriptions, the main duties revolve around keeping the school library organized, helping children find the books they are looking for, and providing minor tutoring for children who need it. In addition, many high school librarians also volunteer or are asked to preside over literature or general studies classes. Becoming a school librarian can be one way to get your foot in the door toward becoming a full teacher. The educational requirements of a high school librarian vary from job to job, however most require something between a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary