Hacking Law in Canada
Hacking laws in Canada are contained in the ‘Convention on Cybercrime’ (November 23, 2001). Any kind of unethical hacking comes under the sections Illegal access, Illegal interception, System interference, Computer-related forgery, Misuse of devices and Data interference. As the Additional Protocol to the Convention on cybercrime is yet to be established in Canada, all may not be covered under criminal code. However some civil suits like seizure and heavy monetary punishments are available.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California