Group Policy Event ID 1006 Error Code 82
Group Policy Event ID 1006 Error Code 82 is a group processing error code. When this error occurs, the message will read: “The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows could not authenticate to the Active Directory service on a domain controller.” If the server is down on a multi domain controller then this error code will pop up. To resolve this problem have your IT person fix it or if he/she has to they can go to Microsoft’s website for the resolution.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California