Fruit Ninja for iPad App Review
The concept behind Fruit Ninja is a simple one: use your amazing ninja skills to bring different fruits to a squishy end. While it may sound simple and silly, it is actually extremely satisfying. There is a certain level of strategy involved in making your slashes to maximize the fruit death toll and your score. At its heart, though, it is fun while not being overly challenging. The newest release of Fruit Ninja features multiplayer over Game Center, allowing for some serious multiplayer mayhem, certainly one of the best aspects of the game. While Fruit Ninja may not provide support for the new retina display, it ends up being only a small blemish on an otherwise excellent title. Overall Score: 9.3 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:41
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962