Flight Control for iPad Review
No matter what your favorite gaming genre is, Flight Control for the iPad will have something to pull you in. With a price tag of only a dollar, this game immediately comes across as being highly polished and well designed, with addictive gameplay that will keep you interested for days. While the core concept of landing planes might initially seem to be a little too simplistic, this game quickly draws you in with its excellent design. A true classic in mobile gaming, Flight Control has a lot to offer anyone who likes gaming. With that said, it is important to note the lack of a multiplayer option, which detracts slightly from the overall excellence. Overall Score: 9 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:44
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962