Fastest Way to Cool a Room
The fastest way to cool a room is with a moving, high flowing fan. Of course central air conditioning is usually pretty fast and so is a wall unit. To cool a room, turn on a wall unit if you have it or get a high flowing oscillating fan. Wall units work great an quick if they have enough BTU’s and the room can be closed off. Remember to close the door to keep the cool air inside.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California