Elance Average Cost - What is the average cost of Elance for sellers and providers?
Elance is a popular recruiting and matchmaking system for pairing freelance buyers and sellers together. For buyers, the service is largely free other than a one-time $5.00 signup charge. For sellers, it is more expensive as this is where Elance extracts its revenue. Generally, providers on Elance make money by being paid through Elance's payment system, which takes off about 8.75% in addition to various fees. In addition, to confirm a provider's identity, take qualification exams, etc. -- all of which are usually required to make reasonable sales -- additional fees may apply.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California