Does Vinegar Kill Mold?
When people did not have all the modern cleaning supplies, they mainly used vinegar. Vinegar is good at killing different kinds of bacteria. It also kills mold. Usually the regular 5 percent vinegar solution is used for killing all kinds of germs and mold. It is also effective for stain and bad smell removal. It easily evaporates and takes the bad smell away with it.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California