Does Vinegar Kill Lice?
Vinegar is highly acidic. It does not actually kill the lice, but it certainly helps to get rid of them. Rinsing your hair with vinegar after shampooing it helps to get the lice eggs off fast. Lice glue their eggs to the hair. That is why they are hard to brush off. Vinegar dissolves this glue and the eggs get easily washed off the hair.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California