Does Gender Affect Car Insurance?
Although you wouldn’t expect it, your gender actually has an effect on your car insurance rates. With the rise of women’s rights and the demand for equality between the sexes this can seem to be a little nonsensical. If you are a woman you will receive a lower car insurance rate than if you are a man with the exact same driving record, car etc. This discount can be biased much as 20% or even more depending on the insurance company in question. Representatives of may insurance companies and experts in the field suggest that the reason for this is the lower rate of accidents among women than men. They go on to suggest that this is caused by lower rates of adrenaline and testosterone in the body. As while this may be caused by favor given by individual representatives.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California