Does Anyone Have the Same DNA?
Same DNA structures in two different individuals is a rare possibility. It is however possible that twin siblings have the same DNA structure. Although the possibility is scientifically proven, being twins does not guarantee the same DNA structure. The chances that a pair of twin siblings will have the same DNA structure are less than 1 percent. However, the presence of identical DNA structures has also been observed in certain races that have not interbred with other races as much as some others may have.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California