Does Age Affect Car Insurance Rates?
Your current age can have a large effect on your car insurance rates. If you are under the age of 25 you are considered to be at a higher risk of accidents and speeding violations as well as other high-risk behavior. As a result insurance companies charge much higher rates to those under 25, as high as two times as much as an older person and, in some extreme cases, even more. Conversely, if you are between the ages of 50 and 65 you are considered to be the safest of drivers and will be given a discount accordingly. Some insurance companies have been known to give discounts upwards of 25% to individuals of this age group as opposed to those in other age groups. Because of the variation between insurance company policies as to your age, you should definitely consult other insurance companies and see if the difference in annual rates is worth making a switch.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California