Do Car Alarms Affect Insurance Rates?
Purchasing a car alarm can have a greatly positive effect on your car insurance rates. A properly installed top-of-the-line car alarm helps to reduce the risk of burglary, vandalism, and auto theft and dust provides the insurance company with a greater degree of safety when it comes to comprehensive insurance. Other security features including GPS tracking systems and remote control capabilities serve to further reduce your car insurance rate. Depending on your insurance company you may see as much as a $500 reduction in your insurance rate or even more. After buying a car alarm it is quite wise to consult other insurance companies for their policies on security device benefits.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California