Do Attorneys Take Credit Cards?
Attorneys can take credit cards, but not all of them do. There is a conflict in interests there. An attorney is supposed to be a trusted person, the one who defends person’s interests and is fully on the side of their clients. However, when an attorney becomes the creditor of the client, this trust can be easily broken. Therefore, to avoid such moral conflicts, some attorneys refuse to take credit cards.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California