This is a feature which is often disabled by the administrator. A pop up message is thrown up when Regedit is disabled. There are some spy ware, anti virus and malware, which can cause this behavior. It can be enabled easily with the right command. At times the hidden folders and files too can be disabled. This can be enabled using the Windows Task master, Registry editor and then going to folder options and choosing show hidden files and folders.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California