This is a windows-Vista function. Windows 7 has a built in feature named Ready Boost. It allows the system to boost its performance by adding additional cache memory. It can be added in the form of a flash memory. This feature can be used by inserting the USB drive. This gives the user the option of using the flash drive as a Ready Boost. This feature can be used by auto play dialog box or the drive properties.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California