Dietary Aide Job Description
It is a dietary aide’s job description to provide qualified advice to clients on healthy dietary habits. A dietary aide assists their clients in creating diets to improve their health, reduce their weight, while still keeping them happy with the food they eat. A dietary aide may be asked to work within particular time frames for diets or in the long-term. Dietary aides also inform their clients of new health discoveries, provide them with encouragement and counseling, and give them instructions on preparing food. To become a dietary aide, the general educational requirement is a degree in nutrition.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary