DEA Agent Job Description
The global war on drugs has never been any more crucial position in its history. Drug use worldwide is at an all-time high, and so anti-drug organizations have great need of skilled personnel. The exact DEA agent job description is focused upon their duties involving investigation of illegal drug activity, working confidential informants and other leads, undercover work, arrests and processing, as well as plenty of paperwork. Being a DEA agent is hard and dangerous work but is also rewarding both in terms of salary and your impact upon society and health. Becoming a DEA agent involves extensive training at a police academy, graduation into an officer, and eventual promotion or recruitment into the DEA.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary