Computer Graphic Artist Job Description
The field of computer graphic arts is quickly expanding as the 21st century continues and the information age settles in upon us. So what exactly are their duties? The primary component of a computer graphic artist job description is the task of creating digital artwork that meets with the client’s needs. A comptuer graphic artist must be able to create such works as icons, backgrounds, interface designs, and concept art. The educational requirements for becoming a computer graphic artist include a degree in digital graphics as well as a traditional artistic education. A graphic artist may be employed by a company or simply work freelance for a range of online clients.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary