Color Splash for iPad App Review
Among the large array of photography apps available for the iPad, there are few that stand out from the pack, but Color Splash is definitely one of them. Once you get the hang of its relatively simple interface, Color Splash allows you to visually enhance photographs by maintaining the colors of certain areas while converting the rest of the image to black and white. This simple act can have a dramatic effect upon images, making them much more interesting to look at. With a low price and learning curve of about a minute, Color Splash is definitely worth a look. Overall Score: 9 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:43
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962