Charge Phone without USB
Phone chargers and USB wires are apparently essential for charging phones. However, if none of them is available, one can resort to a method called e-Coupling. It is important to use the right devices as it involves intricate cancellation and amplification of minute electromagnetic fields. One needs an enclosure such as a bowl or a large cup to truncate and concentrate the electromagnetic fields so that they start charging the mobile phone well enough. This requires another electronic device in no apparent connection with the phone.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California