Charge Phone without Plugging It In
A phone is easy to charge if you do not have a phone charger to plug in. All you need is another electronic device as years of research have rewarded mankind with the possibility of charging mobile phones through the ether. Electromagnetic induction is the basic process that allows the charging, while it is made strong enough by a method called e-Coupling, so that charging has an effect that is palpable. Without e-Coupling, the electromagnetic fields are negligibly small for charging.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California