Charge Phone without Charger
A phone can be easily charged by plugging it into to a laptop or a computer’s USB port. However, some mobiles do not have this provision. For such cases, open the mobile casing to reach its internal wires. You will need to take out the phone battery first. You will find red and black wires in the mobile, which will have to be connected to the strands of a USB wire before replacing the battery. For this you can use any USB wire which is okay to rip apart at one end. Switch off the mobile before beginning this operation.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California