Certified School Bus Driver Job Description
The basic certified school bus driver job description is quite simply to provide transportation services for students attending their employing school. Additionally, this also means transportation for faculty and staff as well. More specific duties include planning drop-off routes, determining bus stops and cataloging them, planning routes for field trips, performing bus maintenance, enforcing proper behavior of students, and keeping track of all their students and each of their stops. The main requirements to become a bus driver are a driver’s license, sufficient experience in driving, and passing a certification exam.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary