Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
If you have any interest in helping people or in a career as a nurse, but do not have a medical degree or nurse training, then a career as a certified nursing assistant might be just for you. Work as a certified nursing assistant involves numerous duties, most of which revolve around providing care for patients. Nursing assistants help patients to move, bathe, eat, and perform other basic duties that patients cannot do by themselves. Specific certified nursing assistant job descriptions may also include such duties as making beds, cleaning messes, helping patients use the restroom, and checking vital signs. Becoming a nursing assistant requires very little, only a short training program, usually provided by the hospital that employs you. Experience in this professional looks good on a resume when applying to become a certified nurse.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary