Certified Nurse Job Description
A career in certified nursing is a great way to help people while still having a good job. A certified nurse job description includes a large number of services for their patients, from the complex to the mundane. A certified nurse may perform such duties as recording vital signs, making diagnoses, administering medication, and operating medical equipment all on a daily basis. Certified nurses also perform other duties such as bathing patients, cleaning bedpans, and other such duties, although many of these are assigned to nursing assistants. The educational requirements to become a certified nurse include either a degree from a medical school, or training from an official certified nursing program. This training can generally be received at a vocational school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary