Casino Pit Boss Job Description
Do you like gambling? What if there was a way to carry out a profitable career while being personally involved with gambling? In fact, there is: a job as a casino pit boss. The general casino pit boss job description involves regulating gambling within a casino. The pit boss is in charge of taking care of any mistakes that occur on the gambling floor including customer issues. The pit boss settles arguments, as well as enforces measures against cheating. To become a pit boss, you will need to work your way up from a lower position such as card dealer or security personnel at a casino.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary