Car Sales Associate Job Description
If you are interested in cars and good at talking to people, then a career as a car sales associate could be just what you were looking for. The car sales associate job descriptions posted by most auto dealerships focus on customer sales as the primary duty. Talking to a customer, getting to know them, and finding just the right car for their needs and budget is only the beginning. You also need to have the charisma necessary to seal the deal and provide follow-up support for any customer issues. Car sales associates also keep detailed records of sales, customers, and personnel. Becoming a car sales associate does not usually have any stiff educational requirements, although a degree in business or a related subject is often a plus on resumes.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary