Can you use an Identifying Witness to get a Passport? Passport Application without a State ID or Drivers License
The official passport website states that it is acceptable to use in identifying witness and signed affidavit in place of an official picture ID. It also states on the passport application itself that this is an acceptable form of identification. However, contrary to both of these is not possible to use in identifying witness or witness affidavit to officially identify you when it comes to receiving a passport. Alternative acceptable forms of identification may be used and are listed on the official passport website, although it is recommended that you instead apply for a state ID card or drivers license.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California