Can you have a Pet Wolf? Legal, Safe, Domesticated Wolves
Wolves are proud and elegant creatures, a glorious example of nature’s grace and power. But is it legal to own a wolf? Is it safe? While it might be possible, wolves can be quite dangerous. When properly domesticated, they could be potentially as tame as dogs. This is a matter for professional animal wranglers and trainers though, not a casual pet owner. Ownership of a wolf can also violate certain laws and regulations. A better, safer, legal alternative to a pet wolf is a husky. Huskies are closely related to wolves, looking very similar, but are fully domesticated and considered safe.
Disclaimer: We do not condone keeping the above-mentioned animal as a pet. This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with professionals for more information on the subject. Domesticating this animal may be illegal depending on your location and local laws and ordinances. It may also be dangerous.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California