Can you have a Pet Snake? Legal Domesticated and Trained Snakes, Where are they for Sale?
Snakes are many people’s worst nightmare. But they are also the loving pets of many others. If you have ever wanted to have a pet snake, then you will be pleased to know that is legal in many states and countries, provided that the snake is not dangerous in some way. Larger snakes and poisonous ones are often prohibited by laws or governed by strict policies and permit requirements. Snakes can be purchased from many pet dealers, although availability and location dependent entirely upon the breed of snake in question.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California