Can you have a Pet Skunk? Legal Domesticated Skunk, Where are they for Sale?
While most people associate skunks with their foul-smelling spray, many would love the idea of keeping a pet skunk. And though it might sound like a silly idea, it is actually quite possible and enjoyable. Depending on where you live, it is likely that there will be no laws against keeping a pet skunk, although it is wise to check. Trying to trap your own wild skunk is a bad idea for multiple reasons, including getting sprayed, exposure to disease, and illegality. Legal skunk breeders can be found in many countries and states, and it is from them that you should purchase your pet skunk.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California