Can you have a Pet Shark? Legal, Safe Domesticated Sharks
For those of us who know that sharks are not always the vicious predators they are made out to be, the question has been asked: can you safely and legally domesticate a shark? Unfortunately, shark enthusiasts will be disappointed The answer is no. The simple potential dangers of keeping such a predator put most governments on edge and so it is not allowed in the vast majority of countries. Even if it were possible, the enormous costs attached to housing and feeding such a large animal would be hard to keep up with.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. The above-mentioned food or ingredient may have related health risks not mentioned or not yet discovered. Consult with a medical or nutritional professional for more information.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California