Can you have a Pet Polar Bear? Legal Domesticated and Safe Polar Bears, Where are they for Sale?
With their white fur and powerful bodies, polar bears are beautiful creatures, especially when observed in their natural habitat. So can you keep one as a pet? The answer in almost all cases is no. In fact the only way to legally keep a polar bear as a pet is to become a certified wildlife caregiver. You’ll need to obtain a permit and have the appropriate facilities. Rather than being given a polar bear as a pet, you’ll be entrusted with its safety and well-being until it can be reunited with its natural environment. Because polar bears are wild animals, purchasing a polar bear is generally illegal.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California