Can you have a Pet Pigeon? Legal Domesticated and Trained Pigeons, Where are they for Sale?
Everyone has seen a pigeon before, but is it possible to keep one as your very own pet? It is in fact perfectly legal in most states and countries to keep pigeons as pets. Due to concerns about disease and public health, while pigeons are generally illegal to capture. However, pigeons can be obtained quite easily from bird trainers and breeders for relatively low price. Pigeons can be trained in a variety of ways and can make excellent pets indeed.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California