Can you have a Pet Penguin? Legal Domesticated Penguins, Where are they for Sale?
With their little “tuxedos” and stubby wings, penguins are extremely cute animals. So can you keep them legally as pets? Unfortunately, it is not legal at present to keep a penguin as a domesticated pet. This is due to the fact that they are protected by international laws against wildlife capture and mistreatment. Certain species of penguins are also close to becoming endangered, which contributes to the harshness of these laws. It allows ever do change, then you’ll be able to obtain one through a bird trainer or exotic pet seller.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California