Can you have a Pet Kangaroo? Legal Domesticated Pet Kangaroos, Where are they for Sale?
With their unique hops and strange pouches, kangaroos are really neat animals, native to Australia. Are they legal to own as pets? In most cases the answer is no, but don’t give up hope. Wallaroos, which are somewhere in between wallabies and kangaroos making them look like small kangaroos, are legal in many countries and states. As always, check your state and city laws before making a purchase, as they are not allowed everywhere. Wallaroos make excellent pets and are bred on farms for sale as pets. Consult with one of these wallaroo farmers or with a specialty pet dealer to make a purchase.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California