Can you have a Pet Jellyfish? Legal Domesticated Pet Jellyfishes, Where are they for Sale?
Jellyfish are fascinating creatures, mysterious and elegant in a way all their own. Can you keep them as pets? In most countries around the world, including much of the United States, jellyfish are legal pets. The only types of jellyfish that are often illegal are the poisonous ones, since they have stingers and toxins that can cause serious harm to humans. Jellyfish can be bought from many pet and fish stores around the world. Their tanks and care are actually not as expensive as it is often made out to be.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California