Can you have a Pet Jaguar? Legal Domesticated Jaguars, Where are they for Sale?
Anyone who has ever seen a jaguar and a zoo, on the discovery channel, or in the wild has almost certainly wanted nothing more than to keep one as a pet. In fact, while many states and countries have laws banning the domestication of exotic and dangerous animals, many others allow it legally. Check to see if it is legal in your state or country, and then see about obtaining a permit to keep a dangerous or exotic animal. If you get past that step, then next you’ll need to purchase a trained jaguar from a special exotic animal trainer or breeder.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California