Can you have a Pet Grizzly Bear? Legal Domesticated and Safe Grizzly Bears, Where are they for Sale?
Grizzly bears are glorious examples of nature’s power. Often standing taller than 8 feet, the grizzly is truly a sight to behold. So, is it safe and legal to keep one as a pet? The answer, unfortunately, is usually no. Most countries and states have specific laws against large and dangerous animals being kept as pets. In the rare occasions that it is considered legal, grizzly bears are hard to obtain and very expensive.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California