Can you have a Pet Giraffe? Legal Domesticated Giraffes, Where are they for Sale?
There is a point in everyone’s life when asked the question, can you have a pet giraffe? The answer to this all-important question is in fact yes. Giraffes can be legally as pets in many of the states as well as numerous countries around the world. However, you will need to acquire a special exotic pets license and permit and you’ll need to live in a rural area and have the appropriate facilities to house and care for your pet giraffe. To buy a pet giraffe, you will need to speak to specialty pet breeders and trainers, and may have to pay as much as $50,000 for one, since they are quite hard to come by.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California